Sharing Hope: Fulfilling the Great Commission: (Matthew 28:18-20)
Loving God, Loving People: Following the Great Commandment: (Matthew 22:36-40)
We desire to present Christ in a dynamic way to all people; to build community and connectedness; and enable Christ-Followers to be a ministering vessel so that they can grow to maturity. (Ephesians 4:11-14)
To be a redemptive, dynamic spiritual body empowered by the Holy Spirit, Christ-like in our daily living by emphasizing total commitment, personality and possessions to the Lordship of Christ, as well as, sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with people in our church, community, and throughout the world.
Our desire is to help people...
- Know God personally - Evangelism
- Participate in worship in a dynamic way - Exaltation
- Develop caring and growing relationships - Edification
- To "grow-up" and live out our faith - Education
- Release people to minister - Equipping
Our Statement of Faith
- In essential beliefs -- we have unity. Ephesians 4:4-6
- In non-essential beliefs -- we have liberty. Romans 14:1, 4, 12, 22
- In all beliefs -- we show love. I Corinthians 13:2
Our Denominational Commitment
We are a church of The Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA). The C&MA is an evangelical denomination with a major emphasis on world evangelization. It maintains a evangelical stance in reference to many doctrinal matters, encouraging believers of diverse backgrounds and theological traditions to unite in an alliance to know and exalt Jesus Christ and to complete His Great Commission. Please take note of our specific doctrinal positions under the BELIEFS web page.